 LEGO Company / 657
  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Come on! The relationship that Jake's company has built with this community is a business relationship. TLC is not a 'friend of mine', it is one of many businesses vying for my disposable income (and doing a poor job of it lately). What (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) That makes two of us. (...) Agreed. That's what i've been trying to say but my broken english doesn't allow me to. Best regards from Portugal Paulo Renato (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)