 LEGO Company / 534
533  |  535
Subject:
New color change - can lego help us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:56:22 GMT

(Delurk...) WHY?!?!?! Ok, now that I’ve had my shout, I wish to say this:

Many people are seriously concerned about this issue of the new colours/stud design. Having read as many of the new posts on .general and others that is humanly possible in one hour, I have come to this conclusion:

People will be satisfied with the new colours if, a) you give an assurance that the stud design is not to be changed (please!) and b) There should be an assurance that if people wish to get the new colours, that they can send their “old” coloured parts in and get a trade for the new colours, for free (apart from the postage incurred on the end of the person sending the parts) or that they can just keep their parts if they wish - it seems some people would like to have the new colours/old colours, some do not. It would seem that this is a fair deal and a good way to keep everyone happy.

Just my two studs, LMKWYT. -Matt “Make it so”