 LEGO Company / 533
  New colors and other info

Wow, it’s been a busy couple of days on LUGNET! My inbox, phone, and Instant Messenger have been going nuts with questions! There have been a great many posts, speculations, comments, and feedback about two different issues. We wanted to make sure (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!