 LEGO Company / 513
Re: Are you going to try out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:08:47 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

So what do you think? Are you going to try out for the spot in the master
builder search (http://www.legomasterbuilder.com)?

If you are, let me know!

What do you think about the idea overall?

Great idea! Too bad it means moving to the USA :( Otherwise it would have
been PERFECT for me, as I'm atm exploring other career paths.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit