 LEGO Company / 3783
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:27:19 GMT

The Australian LEGO wall wart is marked 10V @ 7VA on the secondary. I don't
recall all the stuff I learnt about the relationship between VA and W, but that
seems to me to indicate about 0.7A. I believe this generally reduces as load
increases, but again I don't recall all that stuff... Philo?

You are right, the main limitation probably comes from wall wart... You are
essentially right for the 0.7A current (though it is not hard limit, rather a
safety one).

Philo