 LEGO Company / 3732
  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Hey Adam, Will you sell me you 9v stuff? Todd (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Ok well I'm not really OUT out. But out in terms of not buying new stuff, like the battery stuff, I passed on, since I had no interest in those kind of sets. If the new power system they are talking about is as bad as the battery system then I (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)