 LEGO Company / 3725
    Re: The Future of Trains —Todd Thuma
   (...) Steve, Pardon me for saying so, but your statement above is a little confusing. How was the conversion from 12v to 9v a "ground up" switch. The 12v trains I have run on the 9v track. The 9v trains I have run on the 12v track I have (well they (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Future of Trains Steve Witt
   (...) ah, forgive me. I've never actually seen any 12v stuff :( I was just trying to throw out an example so, whoops. The track will all work together still like the current plastic track works still with metal track. the main difference is where (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)