 LEGO Company / 3719
    Re: The Future of Trains —Ben Fleskes
   (...) <snip> (...) Thank you for making a decision on this. Those 'in the know' have known this was a decision that needed to be made for a while now and I'm pleased that a decision and a course of direction are now set. Over the years I've done a (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Future of Trains —Dave Sterling
     (...) Ben, I couldn't agree more. We have to look at this not as the end of an era, but as a new beginning and a chance to embrace new technology. I am thoroughly excited about the possibilities that lie ahead for LEGO Trains. As you stated, this is (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Future of Trains —John Neal
     (...) I'm going to take this comment and take the idea one step further (and use you as an example to boot:-) I agree with you, Ben, and more importantly, I believe that is how TLG sees themselves as well. Further, I believe TLG believes itself to (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: The Future of Trains —Todd Thuma
   (...) Ben, Well said! I couldn't have stated it any better. I too will wait, impatiently I might add, for the reveal on the new system. I trust that if I lack the creativity to make it work, I will do what I always do... Copy from the rest of you. (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)