 LEGO Company / 3711
  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Well thank you Lego. This is the final nail in the coffin. Changing the grey's and brown colours, killing the 9v trains. The least you could have done was keep up with the exchange rate on the Canadian dollar. No excuses like "There may be (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Being also a Canadian, I have many of the same gripes as you do towards LEGO. I remember a time not so long ago when the prices for Canadian Shop@Home were given in US$. When the CDN$ started going up, they changed their prices to CDN$ for our (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Hey Adam, Will you sell me you 9v stuff? Todd (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Ok well I'm not really OUT out. But out in terms of not buying new stuff, like the battery stuff, I passed on, since I had no interest in those kind of sets. If the new power system they are talking about is as bad as the battery system then I (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)