 LEGO Company / 3702
  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) It does not make sense in strictly monetary terms for TLG to continue to produce a line that is not directly profitable. However, we have raised the point before that numerous intangible benefits arise from the 9V Train line. Community (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) While this is a disappointment due to the significant investment in the 9V system I made over the past few years...I am very excited to see what direction TLG is going to take with the Power Function trains. I am very excited that they are (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)