 LEGO Company / 3585
Re: Dear LEGO Company,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:36:58 GMT

Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
You could just buy your own LEGO Factory designs, mark them up, and stick
a Paypal button on your website. And S@H shipping is so fast, you could
have "just-in-time" inventory.

Yeah, but then I have inventory lying around and other nastyness. Also,
paypal is a very untrustworthy company, and it would be safer, for both me
and my customers, for me to get a merchant account instead.

Admittedly the CafePress model is much nicer, but I don't see TLC doing
it.

This is basically what I'm looking for.

Marc Nelson Jr.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~326/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/LUGNET/thumblink.jpg Marc's
Creations>>

--
Patrick McFarland || www.AdTerrasPerAspera.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,