 LEGO Company / 3541
Re: On not hearing from LEGO (Was: So, who IS in the MDP?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford wrote:
So I'm a little perplexed - I'd be very disappointed if I was accepted, but
passed over because I didn't reply to an email I never received.

Same here.  I'm totally peeved about it.  I actually setup a FILTER to flag ANY
EMAIL with the words LEGO in it so I know I didn't get it.  So I will assume it
would have been just a bummer email but still, it wouldn't have been nice.

Oh well, it has been an interesting experience.  Maybe if the MDP program is
wildy successfull and there is room to grow, they can open it up to more people.

-aps