 LEGO Company / 3535
Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
I am proud to introduce the members of the 3rd cycle of the LEGO Ambassador
Program.

--SNIP--

Steve Witt
LEGO Community Relations Coordinator

Congratulations to all. A truly globe-spanning group this time.

Indeed.

Except Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and South America.

Congrats to all the new Ambassadors!  I look forward to working with you guys!

-Lenny