 LEGO Company / 3493
  If I could as KKK and TLG Chairman a question....

Unfortunately I won't be at Brickfest, but if I were, I would love to ask KKK and the new Lego Chairman a question..... Dear Sirs, In 2005 TLG is celebrating 50 years of the "Lego System of Play" going back to 1955 with the introduction of the "Town (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: If I could as KKK and TLG Chairman a question....

(...) Gary, What a wonderful question. I'll try to get it asked for you. I owe you one (think Leer Jet). Rich (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest)