 LEGO Company / 3307
  Re: LEGO reports improved financial results

(...) It was in all the Danish news yesterday - but not as a positive story, but as a very negative story with the headlights: LEGO struggling for survival, LEGO will close down factories in Denmark, Switzerland and USA and move production to China, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO reports improved financial results

(...) It was interesting to note that other Google alerts that I got yesterday gave links to stories that were more like what you describe above. I guess it might be all in how you interpret the numbers. Although things may still not be fantastic, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGO reports improved financial results

(...) The BBC is not exactly positive either. (URL) I guess it depends on what the percieved improvement is rather than the current status. I guess one thing LEGO really suffer for is that they can't shift their manufacture around much like other (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)