 LEGO Company / 3256
Re: Jake, any news on the "locked" list?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote:
Hey Jake,

Well, now that we have a definitive answer from the top, I'm curious as to
whether any news has come your way that you can share with us as to which
colors will be "locked" AND, almost more importantly, which colors will be
cut.  Personally, I'm a fiend for collecting as many colors as possible, so
I'd like to know which colors will be temporarily or permanently "retired"
so that I can store them away for the future.

Sincerely,

David Simmons

Yes, I'd also like to know which are the 52 colours that have come out of the
consolidation process, so that I can sort discontinued colours separately.  If
possible Jake, please would you post a colour chart showing the 52 surviving
colours clearly.

Some indication of a wider range of parts in those colours would be great too -
especially plant pieces in various green colours.

Mark