 LEGO Company / 3236
  Re: LEGO Factory updates and insight

snip snip (...) Good to hear an explanation (finally). However, this still doesn't explain: my son's entry was disqualified even though he didn't cheat (and he had enough votes to be one of the 8 winners) one person could win four times. I know the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)