 LEGO Company / 3222
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's... ridiculous!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark van 't Hooft wrote:
Interestingly, TLG removed the vote totals from all 33 final entries. They are
no longer posted....

Mark

I think, (and hope) they have read my (and your) post about the contest and they
are doing some controls about all the entries in order to find the real number
of different votes (if would be simple if they check the IP number... even if
you use some proxies, you can cheat few votes... because it is rather impossible
to make themselves hundreds of votes using hundreds of proxies, and if you
can/want do it, I suppose you have to work day and night for it...).

I hope they are at least doing something...

Luca