 LEGO Company / 3197
Re: A letter from Akos.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 05:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   Akos asked me to send along the following message...-Scott

   • Akos Kostyan - Hungary
Akos, I don’t know you, but you’re in with a great bunch of people!
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the congratulations! Unfortunately, I don’t have a LUGNET account, so I can not post there... (I live in Hungary where PayPal is not available.)

You can see me here attending a WAMALUG meeting last September. I brought a MOC with me that recived a warm welcome from the WAMALUG members: http://www.wamalug.org/meeting20040911.html

I don’t consider myself a great builder, I’m more of a collector. I think I was selected to be in the first cycle of 15 because I represent a small country and for what I did to build a local AFOL community, not for my MOCs. (The few I have made are listed here: http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/2705)

Regards, Akos

P.S. It would be great if you could post this on Lugnet on my behalf, I’m sure a lot of LUGNET readers are wondering how a totally unknown AFOL got to be an Ambassador!

agkoo@yahoo.com

Remember, you don’t need to be a member to get set up to post. Just go here: http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/ and fill it out

Soon, if you used your real name and email, (and an easily human decodable spam defense if you choose) you’ll be approved to post. You’ll have to confirm posts but that’s not a big deal.