 LEGO Company / 3154
  Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run

(...) I dunno if it was so much a question of being right or not-- I think the difference of opinion was "is this a big deal" or not. There was some disagreement about whether or not they made any "promise" to us that they broke in re-releasing the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run

(...) I think its an easy thing to offer to buy back the sets, since absolutely no-one will be giving them back! :) I sure won't. -Alfred (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego)