 LEGO Company / 3153
    Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run —David Koudys
   (...) Larry's statement would be my personal take of the situation, given all the observable facts, and without knowing exactly what happened behind boardroom doors. Dave K -not that I want this to escalate into a debate. (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run —Mark Jordan
   (...) Me too, but its not really a black and white thing. Customers are customers - when they are annoyed you do your best to fix them up, whatever the technicalities of the situation. When you are surprised by a customer reaction (remember New (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)