 LEGO Company / 2964
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
The estimated launch date for the next run of the 10152 is late spring/early
summer. We're still working on finalizing this, and I'll update you as soon
as I can.

Excellent, I look forward to getting a copy of this set (I hadn't heard about it
until this posting).

(Speaking, I guess, as a Lego collector: I don't collect based on whether
something is rare or not, but on whether I like the model. My desire to own a
7740 is not related to how rare it is, although the practical question of
whether I *will* own one certainly is - and on that front, I wish they were a
lot more common.)

I hope you don't take all the negative comments too hard.  Lego is communicating
with its customers in a much more direct, honest & open way than companies
traditionally have, and I for one really appreciate it.

--
Jacob Davies
jacob@well.com