 LEGO Company / 2935
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   The good news is that once again, Shop At Home was able to take advantage of this limited run to produce another (relatively) small quantity of the 10152 in Maersk blue.

The bad news is that this means we need to postpone (and perhaps cancel) the dark blue 10152 version. As soon as we know for sure, I’ll pass the word.

   Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

cool!

please let us know when you find out how many more sets will be available as well as if the dark blue version will/will not be produced.

i appreciate your letting us know!

jason