 LEGO Company / 2916
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:34:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thanks for the update Jake, and for yet again braving the criticism of those who only ever seem to see the negative side of things.

I think in this instance, TLG were damned if they did and damned if they didn’t.

If they’d never said that the set was on its presumed final go round, then people might have delayed buying it, and then been disappointed when they’d finally got round to purchasing it and none were left. Some would have complained that TLG should have warned them! So TLG did the right thing by saying, “this is likely your last chance”. Thanks, I bought some, a purchase which I might have put off and thus lost out.

They chose to say it was limited. They didn’t have to. Maybe next time they won’t if all they see are people getting bent out of shape about it! I would like to be able to rely on Jake’s future good will and help in keeping us in the loop as and when he can. I think, we’ve come a long way and I had to see things revert back to the corporate stony silence it once was.

JB