 LEGO Company / 2911
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:26:46 GMT

D***, I was really looking foward to that set to get some dark blue bricks. I may be being selfish but I don’t really care about the Maersk blue parts, there isn’t enough variety of pieces and its not that different to Medium blue but Dark blue currently has no normal bricks available at all. I hope it does come out in the Dark blue eventually.

Tim