 LEGO Company / 2882
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:20:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

The good news is that once again, Shop At Home was able to take advantage of
this limited run to produce another (relatively) small quantity of the 10152
in Maersk blue.

For all collectors who trusted your words of a "Limited Edition" of this set and
bought it by thinking having a real rare and collectible set with the ever last
bricks in maersk blue this announcement is a kick in their ass.
One more fact not to trust the words of TLC.

The bad news is that this means we need to postpone (and perhaps cancel) the
dark blue 10152 version. As soon as we know for sure, I'll pass the word.

The estimated launch date for the next run of the 10152 is late spring/early
summer. We're still working on finalizing this, and I'll update you as soon
as I can. (The info on LEGOshop.com you say yesterday launched while we still
working on the details... the Feb. launch date was a placeholder only. My
apologies for the confusion.)

For the your own and your companies believability and trustworthiness you would
make no mistake if you change some parts of this 2nd edition AND the box AND the
product id-no.

[sarcasm on]
My apologies for the re-direction this project has taken, but hopefully it is
more good news than bad!
[sarcasm off]

Ronald