 LEGO Company / 2813
Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   snippage It’s a shame that winning the contest seems to be based on good timing as much as building skill. They could have negated this problem by making the front page display 5 or 6 random entries in both categories instead of the top vote-getters. Why they didn’t is anyone’s guess.

Probably because it’s as much a learning experience for them as it is for the entrants. (Almost) Every dynamic website such as this has “growing pains” when it is first set up. It will get ironed out. Wait, you iron out wrinkles, not growing pains. Well, whatever, it’ll get fixed.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX