 LEGO Company / 2473
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:54:26 GMT

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message
<snip>
I was anxious to see if each box had a different selection.  Nope, all
three
boxes are the same, identical in every way!
I'll be very interested in seeing if someone finds different selections in
other
parts of the country!

I bought 18 from one store here in Wisconsin and did get variations. 12 of
them had one set of parts and the other 6 had a similar in some cases but
different set. It seems to me that these sets come in cases of 6 and the
contents of each box in the case are the same, but there's a chance that
they may differ slightly from case to case.

6 of mine had the same selection you got: (sand blue minifig heads, trans
orange 1 x 1 x 2/3 slopes etc) and the other 12 had things like black
minifig heads.

Richard.