 LEGO Company / 2471
Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Aaron Knox wrote:

An overview: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Normificus/Purchases/Sets/4562/Variation1/im000144.jpg

The one I just opened was similar to all of the pictures in this thread, but still at least 25% different than any of them. I didn’t find anything unusual that hasn’t been seen in other pictures from this thread though. I bought three tonight, and plan on buying sets of three at a variety of Walgreens so that I hopefully get more variety. Does anyone know what color the light-lime-ish 1x1 clips are (just below the headlight bricks in the above picture)?

I had to call around to find a Walgreens that had them in stock already, and the closest one was about 10 miles away. They got 60 copies in two days ago and only had them on the risers above the toy aisle, so they were difficult to see. They’d already sold 3 to someone else though.

For anyone who’s wondering about the price, 1 for $5.99 or 3 for $11.98, that’s not a limited time sale price. The Walgreens manager I talked to said that’s the price “until we run out of them, which will probably be in a week.”

Charlie