 LEGO Company / 2069
2068  |  2070
Subject:
Bulk Packs in New Colors Yet? <pad,pad,pad,pad,pad,pad,pad>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

I noticed on lego.com that the packs of 50 dark gray
and light gray 2x4 bricks are available for back order,
ready to ship in May (as well as light gray 2x2 bricks).
I am wondering if these are going to be the new colors
or not.

I am thinking they'd be the new colors, assuming they
were produced this year while noting the older colors
are being offered in other bulk packs.

Can anyone at LD confirm?

Does anyone have any data on this yet?  2x4 DkGray bricks
are listed as available for the first time in over a year
now, so I assume that those are in DkStone, but what about
the others?  I'm particularly curious about whether 3751,
3753, and 3754 have switched over to RedBrown.

TWS Garrison