 LEGO Company / 1912
    Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results... —Thomas Main
   In lugnet.lego, Eric Brok wrote: <snip> (...) This is why I think this survey was flawed in its design. Some people went in with the approach that they were voting for colors, while others concentrated on parts. Because of this dichotomy, the (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results... —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Thank you for your reply in this thread since it explains my thoughts as well. This survey was quite vague in what you were actually supposed to be thinking about. Personally I picked parts that are rare but I would use in a lot of projects (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.lego)