 LEGO Company / 1866
  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) Compare with my 40ft container 40' x 8' x 9'6" high: (URL) Apart from it needing the Maersk blue bits for the star, I'd ideally like to make a ship to 8mm:1ft scale with these containers onboard, multiplying all dimensions by 4! The ship would (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) (snip) (...) Well, that's sharp and all, but I think building to scale really misses the point. That container's 8 wide! I prefer my scenes more packed with detail rather than doing one 10 foot long ship so that I can fit my to scale (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)