 LEGO Company / 1836
    Re: New Product Announcement - 10152 —Steve Demlow
   Thanks for the pictures - definitely the clearest I've seen so far. I'm hoping that the pieces on the back of the orange vents/cowlings/whate...r-they-are next to the bridge are orange Brick 2x1 with Curved Top: [LDrawPart 6091:25] It looks (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New Product Announcement - 10152 —Thomas Stangl
   They look like the piece, and they probably are orange, since that is the correct color for... FYI, I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be the self-contained-atmosphere lifeboats that are placed on some ships. The ones I've seen simply tilt on a (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: New Product Announcement - 10152 —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I't not to avoid a vortex (you should have abandoned ship well before this happens) but to quickly escape spread-out fire caused by burning oil or fuel floating on the water. And they are much safer to launch into a rough sea, compaired to (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego)