 LEGO Company / 1082
  I want my money back!

(...) I just bought my first 2004 set with brown, l-gray and d-gray. If I'm happy with the set itself (4501), I must say that I truly don't appreciate the nw colors. I had already seen them before in a project from someone else, but now that I have (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: I want my money back!

(...) Hey, Terry! I had somewhat the same experience when building the new mini-ISD (4092?). I like (not love, just like) the set, and have bought several to try and build a mid-sized ISD. When building it, I hadn't built anything with Lego in over (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: I want my money back!

(...) Artificial, fake, synthetic, imitation... Do any of those sound right? (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)