 LEGO Company / 1074
  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Dear Jake, I would never attribute an action to malice if it can easily be explained by blunt stupidity ;-) Honestly, in the last years, the TLC management has made a lot of plain stupid decisions, and some quite good. And with plain stupid I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego) !

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) The RCX as-is would have looked hideous when tossed in with the sleek color schemes of the Spybotics sets (speaking as someone who was thrilled to see black gears finally see production, as well as trans-purple Bohrok eyes, I love the color (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Yes, but putting a different cover/box/whatever onto the existing design wouldn't change the interior. There is no natural law for RCXs to be yellow/grey forever. (...) OK, T-shirts and baseball caps as simple promotional items are a different (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)