 Instructions / 769
768  |  770
Subject:
Printing LPub instructions with Lulu.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:36:05 GMT

Hi!

I recently used Lulu.com to publish LPub instructions for a model I created a few months ago. I have determined that I need to use higher resolution rendering settings and possibly avoid gradient backgrounds for optimal results with this printing solution, but in general I am extremely pleased with the results.

It makes me giddy to hold a glossy printed booklet of instructions for my own model. Other photos of the booklet may be seen here.

Jim