 Instructions / 74
Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:53:05 GMT

Jason and Guybush,

  Sorry for the late response I've had my head down the mathematical toilet
working on my synthesizer for bendable parts.

  I obviously do not get this problem.  I develop on Windows 2000.  What OS
are you working on?

  LPub only has files in its install directory, nothing in the registry.
I'm suprised it worked the first time for Jason and then stopped.

  I've just uploaded a new version of LPub, with fixes for other bugs, but
nothing for yours, because I don't know how to recreate it yet.  Please give
the new one a try and email any problems to me.

Kevin

In lugnet.inst, Gareth Bowler writes:
I am having the same problem. Access violations whenever it tries to
generate a parts list. I have done nothing with the camera feature either.