 Instructions / 650
Re: Anyone have instructions for set #309 (Church)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Thomas Eipp wrote:
In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:
I was looking for something on Peeron today and quite by accident stumbled upon
this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/309_2

Unfortunately, there are no instructions linked from Brickshelf.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone happened to have the instructions for this
set that they might be willing to scan and share.  Or, perhaps someone can point
me at instructions for a building that uses a similar construction technique.

I did a search on google and found thus site. May be what you are looking for.

http://www.kleinesteine.de/info/309/

Scroll down to bottom and find link to instructions they did, plus some history
on the set.

Thomas,

Thanks for the link.

It's nice to see the work that went into that page.  He seems to have nicely put
together the overall feel of the set in a very modern presentation.  I wonder
what the original set designers would have thought of the LDraw type
instructions if they could have seen them back then.  :)

Plus, the page *seems* to translate well enough into English as to make some
sense.  I say 'seems' since I don't speak any German.  But the translated
version at least gives you some clue of what the builder was trying to do with
this recreation.

Best regards,
Allan B.