 General / 48360
48359  |  48361
Subject:
Anyone have instructions for set #309 (Church)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 00:15:26 GMT

I was looking for something on Peeron today and quite by accident stumbled upon
this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/309_2

Unfortunately, there are no instructions linked from Brickshelf.

The design of the building struck me as interesting, especially when I saw the
piece count for the 1x2 white bricks.  From what I can make out in the LUGNET
picture it's almost as though they've used the 1x2's in a very 'brick-like'
manner.  In other words it looks like the walls were built with very small
units, just like a real wall, as opposed to using longer stretcher bricks (1x6's
or 1x8's) that might have been more common in some of the LEGOland sets in the
70's.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone happened to have the instructions for this
set that they might be willing to scan and share.  Or, perhaps someone can point
me at instructions for a building that uses a similar construction technique.

Thanks in advance,
Allan B.