 Instructions / 242
241  |  243
Subject:
My first instructions online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:38:56 GMT

I posted my first set of instructions to get the feel of all this great
software you gurus are coming up with.  It is an end of line bumper for the
end of a train track.  Feedback is welcome whether good, bad, or ugly!

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html
Click on the "Creations" railcar.

Thanks for looking!

-Rob