 Harry Potter / 989
    Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs —David Eaton
   (...) That was my thought-- and even more of an easy-to-overlook mistake because the stairs slide so easily. As I said, I was completely unaware that there was a problem until I actually went and checked a 2nd time. I don't expect that this will be (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs —David Wertz
   I happened to notice this problem right off when I built the staircase for my 4706 Forbidden Corridor a while back. It was super obvious because when I spiraled the staircase for the first time, right in the middle, there was a gap, but the rest (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs —Doyle Nelson
   (...) It was hard for it to slip my mind or for me to let it slide. I had 98 Bad steps! lol Doyle (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs GOT S@H Package! —Doyle Nelson
    I just received today the Consumer Affairs package to send the defective pieces back, so I will keep everyone informed as to what happens. But I still think everyone who has these bad pieces should call consumer affairs themselves to get the right (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs GOT S@H Package! —David Wertz
   (...) Any update on this? David (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs GOT S@H Package! —Doyle Nelson
   (...) Still waiting for the replacements from Demark. lol They did say anything, I hope when they replace the parts, that they are defective also! (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)