 Harry Potter / 518
517  |  519
Subject:
Huge Project of Harry Potter needs Helpng People!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 00:02:26 GMT

Hey everyone! I'm about to undertake a huge project: create a full model of
Hogwarts School (or my rendition of it anyway) including the entire known
interior. Now I personally don't have many tubs of spare lego, so i decided
to buy whatever i needed to complete this task through brickbay, but became
stuck when i couldn't think of which actual sets (be they castle, etc...)
are cheap to buy many copies, but contain many useful parts.
All I could think of was:
1. The Guarded Inn (have to get this thru Shop at Home for best deal on price.)
2. Bulk packs.

Can anyone help me out? It'd be helpful if you guys can list some presorted
sets that can contribute to my model.
Thanx!
-Jay