 Harry Potter / 242
Subject:
Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:07:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In the forum of 1000steine.de -
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/18133.htm - a list is given of
Harry Potter sets that are going to be out this fall. Thought it might be
interesting. Set numbers are mentioned so I guess Rene has got it from a
credible source.

Rick.

Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum