 Harry Potter / 1527
  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

(...) Same here. Picked one up. Very noticable color variations in the purple. I keep meaning to call to complain. Even between the same kind of piece (train windows, or 2x4 bricks, for example) there is variation. Its just unsatisfactory. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

I picked up a copy of the new Hagrid's Hut last night. There was considerable variation in the new dark grey plates in the floor of the hut, and I noticed some differences between some of the new light grey pieces as well. I'm starting to lose my (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

(...) Perhaps it is the lighting available when going through parts, but I have not seen noticable difference in color on the 5 different Potter sets I have, or in the Spider-Man sets. The purple and grey shades on the Hut and Bus are not in any (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

I noticed very minor differences in dark gray parts in the new Hogwarts castle. I wasn't so happy, but the differences are minor enough not to be a huge problem. "Alfred Speredelozzi" <alfredjr@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)