 Harry Potter / 1232
1231  |  1233
Subject:
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Redecorate.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 04:42:46 GMT

I commented when I got my 4730 Chamber of Secrets set that the bathroom was
pretty cheesy.  I've finished my MOD on the room to include four sinks,
stunning tiled floor, two stalls with designer toliets, a pipe filled crawl
space under the stalls for Myrtle to lurk and a "hidden" room next to the
chute down to the chamber of secrets.

Enjoy.  I'd love your feedback.