 General / 5797
Re: How much (%) of your collection do you use at one time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:06:16 GMT

Greg Kramer <kramer@bignet.net> wrote in message
I've been feeling a little guilty...

I have no idea how big my Lego collection is, a guess is maybe 20,000 • pieces
or so.  I usually work on one project at a time; maybe a large spaceship,
castle, or something.   But my mode is usually one project at one.
Currently, that project is a town (multiple structure, but still one
project).   So far it's used maybe 4,000 pieces.

I have no idea how much of my stuff is unused, but it's almost all of it.  I
just moved to Texas and will probably be moving back to Hawaii in January,
so it sits in boxes.  Lots and lots of boxes.  Sometimes I think I should
just sell it all and be done with it.  If I stay in, I'll be moving every
three years, and that's pretty often to be picking up all my Legos (almost
everything from 1980 to 1995 except some space, plus this and that since
1995).

Later,

Jesse