 General / 5793
Re: How much (%) of your collection do you use at one time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 21:17:21 GMT

Mookie wrote in message ...

I'd have to say that about 99% of my collection is unused.. that being
mostly the sets, I'm one of the strange ones (which might change soon...
maybe...)

Your not the only strange one :) I would not use 99.9% of
my collection

I keep my boxed sets together, they don't get mixed into the building
pile.. I buy extra sets and pieces for building though will always have
one complete set of everything I've bought. And 90% of those are in Mint
condition, some not even opened yet, some not even built. I just opened
the 2nd - 20th box, looked at the parts and dumped :)

I also keep my sets pernamently made up, approx 600 sets (300+ of them Town)
plus about 60 of My Own Creations (and growing). I have extra sets,appprox 200
for parts and future trades.

Storage is the biggest problem...wall to wall LEGO in  2 bedrooms, hallway,
dining
room and creeping into the lounge :)

The main thing to remember is, JUST HAVE FUN!

Life is a Brick

...Allan