 General / 56284
    Unofficial LEGO/Sets Parts Collectors Guide —Gary Istok
   Wow... this place is quiet... Just to make an announcement.... for those of you who purchased my 2800 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts DVD or online Computer Desktop download (from the Cloud). I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I am (...) (7 years ago, 12-Feb-17, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Unofficial LEGO/Sets Parts Collectors Guide —John Cooper
   (...) Gary, I'll be looking forward to release of this major update to your guide. Keep up the great detective work! (7 years ago, 18-Feb-17, to lugnet.general)