 General / 56284
  Unofficial LEGO/Sets Parts Collectors Guide

Wow... this place is quiet... Just to make an announcement.... for those of you who purchased my 2800 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts DVD or online Computer Desktop download (from the Cloud). I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I am (...) (7 years ago, 12-Feb-17, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO/Sets Parts Collectors Guide

(...) Gary, I'll be looking forward to release of this major update to your guide. Keep up the great detective work! (7 years ago, 18-Feb-17, to lugnet.general)