 General / 56185
Re: My quick video as to why I'm a fan of LEGO, not a fan of generic building bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 01:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
I've been demonstrating this to people for years to show why I'm a fan of LEGO
bricks, instead of the knock offs.  Finally put it to video--

http://youtu.be/ZRvXsP_UKbs

It's only 25 seconds so please enjoy!

Dave K

Ummm, I plus one'd this video cause I was told too.

but ummmmmmmmm  are you trying to say that your stronger than lego?

Yes, Dave is stronger than LEGO, so when you buy a toy... you should only buy
Dave Brand.

Janey "Im so week I cant even break an OXFORD" Red Brick